The solar system
- Our solar system is divided into 2 categories, Mercury, Venus, Earth and Mars are terrestrial planets. Jupiter, Saturn, Neptune and Uranus are gas giants.
- Mars has a mountain that is 26km high and it’s more than 3 times as high as Mount Everest.
- Jupiter draws most of the dangerous asteroids away from earth.
- Why do the biggest planets have the most moons?
- What would happen if we didn’t have gas giants and all the planets were the same size?
- I now understand how the solar system works.