Book Review

Tittle: Twilight

Author: Stephanie Meyer

Twilight is about a girl called Bella that moves to Forks to live with her father since her mother got remarried and her new husband’s a baseball player. So while she’s in Forks she meets this boy called Edward who turns out to be a vampire. She also has this Friend called Jacob who likes her. Edward and his family takes Bella to play baseball with them but in the middle of the game they come across three vampires, James, Victoria and Laurent , that thirst for human’s blood. When they smell Bella they hunt her down and try to kill her but the Cullens wont allow that to happen.

” About three things I was absolutely positive.

First, Edward was a vampire.

Second, there was a part of him- and I didn’t know how dominate that part might be- that thirsted for my blood.

And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.”

*THAT WAS A QUOTE FROM THE BOOK/MOVIE*

Rating: 5/5

Want more?

New Moon-

Eclipse-

Breaking dawn (movie- part 1 & 2) –

The Host-

Midnight Sun-

The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner-

Life and Death: Twilight reimagined-

The Twilight Saga the Official Illustrated Guide-

Prom nights from hell-

3 thoughts on “Book Review

1. Hi Eloise,
    Your book review was definitely better than mine even though we had the same book. Your book review was really good and i like how you got straight to the main idea (not like me). Really good job!
    Sofia

2. Hi Eloise, I like the new update you made. I wonder if Breaking Dawn part 2 is in the same book as breaking dawn. That’s another difference to the movie
    Sofia